Do you prefer smaller cities with a low cost of living and very mild Winters? Would you enjoy river-front living, an extremely unique culture and amazing cuisine? We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in Baton Rouge, LA. All cases will take place locally and there is no need for any travel. Additionally, schedules are pre-set by Sunday night, allowing you to know what your week looks like in advance.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM
- Stability: Thousands of surgeries are monitored each year, making this an extremely stable position. Non-competes are surgeon-specific and there are no geographic limitations.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spinal procedures
- Location: Baton Rouge, LA
- Affordability & Environment: The cost of living in Louisiana is low and Winters are mild. The city has walking paths directly on the riverfront and an amazing culinary scene.
- Compensation: $85k-$105k. 50% HC coverage + 401k program with a 4% match + 2 weeks of PTO are included.
- Call Requirement: Call is only taken every 3rd weekend and will typically be scheduled in advance. There is no weekday call nor any trauma coverage. Call is paid, if taken..
- Travel: None.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.