Would you like to live in a modern city with every amenity but still have your money go a long way? We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in Oklahoma City. All cases will take place in the OKC metro area and there will be no commuting farther than the suburb of Edmond. Additionally, schedules are pre-set by Sunday night, allowing you to know what your week looks like in advance.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in the area. Team building events are common, making this a particularly social group. There are plenty of transplants on the team, so if you are not from OK, you will still fit in nicely. Great opportunity to network with colleagues outside of the operating room!
- Stability: Thousands of surgeries are monitored each year, making this an extremely stable position. Non-competes are surgeon-specific and there are no geographic limitations.
- Case Breakdown: Wide range of spine, ortho, vascular, and crani’s. There should be sufficient variety to keep you engaged and interested.
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Affordability: Holy cow, this needs its own category! Oklahoma has the 2nd lowest cost of living among the 50 states, while OKC was rated as the 3rd least expensive “large” city in the nation. Superb location for those who desire affordability and want to build a nest egg.
- Compensation: $85k-$95k. 50% HC coverage + 401k program with a 4% match + 2 weeks of PTO are included.
- Call Requirement: One week every 4-6 weeks. Call coverage includes additional pay for evenings and weekends.
- Travel: None.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided