We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in Atlanta. Would you like to live in the SE’s largest and most vibrant city? Do you seek a relatively light case load (3-day weeks) comprised exclusively of spinal surgeries? Atlanta is a booming metropolis with a low cost of living that appeals to both singles and families.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification (CNIM-eligible candidates may be considered “if” in position to pass the exam within 6 months of their hiring date)
- Case Load: : The normal case load is 3-days per week. 4-day weekends are common since cases are primarily scheduled M-W..
- Case Mix: 100% spine (these are traditional, hospital-based surgeries)
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. Attendance at relevant conferences is paid for, encouraged, and welcomed.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: The schedule is provided a week in advance. While there can be occasional exceptions to this rule, this will allow team members to plan personal activities in advance. Call is taken on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Location: Atlanta, GA. All hospital facilities are in the Northern suburbs, so you will not have to commute downtown or anywhere South of the airport.
- Compensation: Negotiable base salary + call bonus + full benefits package + Relocation. Benefits package includes HC coverage plans, 401k, and 3 weeks of PTO.
Comments are closed.