IOM/Craniotomy Opportunity, Santa Monica-Beverly Hills, CA

We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Southern CA that enjoys monitoring craniotomies.  If you seek an opportunity to participate in a rare environment that is primarily focused on monitoring brain cases with zero travel and no call, please let us know.

Position details and requirements:

  • Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required).  We can consider anyone experienced with crani’s, ranging from moderate exposure to deep expertise.
  • Environment:  This is a smaller team (3-4 people) that will be well-versed in monitoring simple and complex neuro cases.  If desired, you will be encouraged to publish articles in leading journals and speak at industry conferences.  In a nutshell, you will have an opportunity to deep dive into the theory behind your work and share your knowledge.  You will be viewed as a “subject matter expert,” rather than an outside vendor.  Several recent hires have quickly moved into management roles due to growth, so opportunities in this capacity should be available for those who excel.  Growth is anticipated across both Southern and Northern CA, as well as other regions.
  • Call Requirements: None (scheduled cases — no trauma).
  • Travel: None
  • Scheduling: 3-4 days per week is the norm.  Work/life balance is carefully considered, given that crani’s tend to be lengthy procedures.  There is no travel involved and no call…which should ease the burden significantly.
  • Case Breakdown: 70% of the cases monitored are craniotomies, ranging in complexity.  The remaining 30% is split between spinal & vascular work.
  • Location: Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, CA.  This encompasses 2 hospitals and 1 surgical center that are all within 10 miles of each other.  Hence, commutes for anyone living in the area will be short
  • Compensation: $110k-$120k salary + yearly performance bonus + 100% paid HC insurance + Relocation (if needed).  Benefits include “unlimited” PTO (within reason) and a fabulous 401k plan (unprecedented 5% matching).
Comments are closed.