We have a director of clinical operations opportunity for an IOM professional in the New York City metro area. Do you want to live in or around the heart of the Big Apple? Are you seeking the opportunity to lead a team in its strategic initiatives and be involved with challenging and complex cases? Are you ready to take that next major step in your management career?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: 5+ years of prior management experience and 8+ years of IOM experience is required.
- Environment: Oversee a core team of 30+ IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Responsibilities (summary): Interfacing with the credentialing team, compliance with hospital/client policies and procedures, QA, development of growth plans for junior staff, technical trouble shooting, conducting on-boarding for junior staff, assisting in the delivery of education, providing feedback on new hires, conducting clinical interviews, optimizing client satisfaction, maintaining client relationships, motivating and inspiring team members.
- Management Hierarchy: You will be an integral member of the management and clinical advisory teams and report directly to the CEO. Regional managers will fall under your domain and your impact will be substantial in shaping the future direction of the company.
- Travel: No regular travel is required, although an occasional trip out of the region will occur. The primary region covers metro NYC.
- Case Breakdown: The full array of procedures, including spine, craniotomies, ENT, and vascular surgery. Complex surgeries are common in this dynamic environment.
- Location: New York, NY (Candidates may live anywhere in the metro area, including Southern CT and Northern NJ)
- Compensation: $160k base salary + $5k signing bonus + $15k performance bonus + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan put towards your 401k in year 2.