Do you want to take your neurophysiology career in an entirely different direction? Do you have an out-going and engaging personality? Would you enjoy leveraging your clinical knowledge while working somewhere besides a hospital? We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced EEG, EPT, or IOM professional to directly impact change in the industry. Our client is looking for an accomplished, high achieving individual that would enjoy the intellectual challenge of serving as a clinical liaison to end users, representing an innovative market leader in the neuro-based supply and equipment space.
If there was ever such a thing as “outside the box,” this is it! This will stretch your intellect well beyond the typical role of “staff technologist.”
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience + REEGT, REPT, or CNIM certification. Experience and understanding of the protocols, policies, and pace of a level 1 trauma center is greatly preferred (this is critical in relating to end users and the work flow that occurs in hectic environments).
- General Overview: This role involves interfacing with clinical users across the entire neurophysiology spectrum. You will be a key “face of the company,” representing a product line that includes break-through technologies in EEG, Evoked Potentials, and Intraoperative Monitoring. Engaging/training end users, cultivating client relationships, and working on new product development will be vital in this stimulating and rewarding role. You will also be encouraged to keep up with research and trends that impact clinical neurophysiology.
- Location: Anywhere with access to a major airport (a hub with non-stop flights is vital)
- Compensation: Base salary of $60k-$65k + 5% performance bonus + full benefits package
- Travel: 50% (regular attendance at trade show, joint sales calls, and occasional travel to customer sites will be the norm; candidates will need to be road warriors and travel is nation-wide. All travel expenses are covered).
- Other: A company cell phone and laptop will be provided