We have a unique clinical management opportunity for an IOM professional in Northern CA. Would you enjoy utilizing your management skills to oversee and guide a team of highly advanced professionals? Do you enjoy the lifestyle and moderate weather of the Bay area?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 5 year of clinical IOM experience and 2+ years of management experience. (PhD or Masters degree highly preferred due to team composition).
- Environment: Core team of 6 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board-certified neurologist. The team is spread across the SF Bay region and surrounding areas. Most team members are PhD’s, so the knowledge base is advanced.
- Management Duties (summary): Oversee diverse technical team (scheduling, reporting on metrics, overseeing quality scores, performance improvement, collaboration with the business development team, delivery of quarterly reports on accounts – this includes volume, case mix, outstanding balances due, and any alerts of relevance.
- Lead quarterly meetings (communicate vision, tasks, and deliverables)
- Perform some OR work, but limited and “with a purpose” – Typically to evaluate techs and/or be the face of the region for complex or challenging accounts
- Travel: Some regional commuting across Northern CA can be expected.
- Case Breakdown: 75% spine, 25% complex craniotomies and ENT cases.
- Location: Northern CA (Candidates may live in the Bay area or Sacramento)
- Compensation: $120k with + 10% performance bonus + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). A robust corporate healthcare plan (100% of premiums paid) is included along with a 401k plan with a 5% match.
- Extras: The company is developing patent pending technologies that will be discussed during the interview process. This is designed to get the surgeon more involved in the IOM process.