We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Los Angeles, CA. Do you seek constant sunshine, sandy beaches, and beautiful weather? Are you looking to monitor far more than basic lumbar cases? Would you enjoy participating on a team that cherishes continuing education, cross-trains technologists on all modalities, and never travels? Would you enjoy monitoring a wide variety of procedures that will stretch your intellect and deliver a “wow” factor?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required).
- Environment: The variety of procedures will be significant. The opportunity to be involved in a wide range of cases should stimulate those seeking an intellectual challenge. This is a rapidly evolving environment. Candidates seeking a “spine only” position, should not apply. All cases are monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: None
- Travel: None (Occasional commute to Riverside County may be needed)
- Continuing Education: Attendance at conferences is encouraged and reimbursed.
- Scheduling: 3-4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: Tremendous variety of case work, including 35% craniotomies/vascular cases and 65% spinal procedures. Experienced candidates are welcomed, but those seeking the opportunity to learn new aspects of their profession are also encouraged to step forward. Continuing education is one of their keys to success. You will never be bored!
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Compensation: $90k-$110k salary + insurance reimbursement ($300/mo) + Relocation (if needed). Benefits include a 401k plan.