We have a Regional Director of Operations opportunity for an IOM professional in Houston, TX. Are you seeking the opportunity to lead a team, have full P&L responsibility, and be involved with challenging and complex cases? Do you want to lead a group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals with virtually no turnover?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: 6+ years of clinical IOM experience and 4+ years of management experience.
- Environment: Work consistently with a loyal group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Oversee a core team of 9 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Responsibilities (summary): Responsibility for P&L; Improve the skillset of the clinical staff; Grow the overall operation via – motivation, management of office personnel, and team building; Collaborate with the business development team to identify growth opportunities; Case scheduling; Perform SWOT analysis; Coaching, mentoring, and motivating all staff; Conduct annual performance reviews; Collaborate with corporate clinical leadership to oversee clinical operations.
- Travel: No regular travel is required, although an occasional trip to surrounding cities such as San Antonio, Nagadoches, Galveston, and College Station may occur.
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% ENT and Vascular procedures
- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: $120k-$140k base salary + 10%-20% bonus (based upon business performance and the results of clinical operations) + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes a HC coverage plan and a 401k.