We have an opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in the Walnut Creek/San Ramon or Marin County/Southern Sonoma County areas of CA. This is to the East or North of the San Francisco Bay area in CA. These neighborhoods are relatively close to the big city but with a more affordable cost of living. The monitoring work will average 3-days per week and is likely the best work/life balance in the region.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience. We will consider CNIM-eligible candidates.
- Team environment: The core team of IOM professionals is sprinkled around the SFO Bay area; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board-certified neurologist.
- Schedule & work-life balance: 3 days/wk is the norm (You may work 4-5 days during peak season but 1-2 days during slower periods). The schedule is extremely fair, and there is significant effort made to maintain work-life balance.
- Case Breakdown: 85% spine, 15% crani’s, vascular, and ENT. Those already trained in complex neuro cases may receive premium compensation.
- Call Requirements: Call is performed on a rotating basis once every 3 weeks. You will be paid for taking call, as well as an additional bonus if you are called to cover a case.
- Location: Anywhere in Marin County/Southern Sonoma County (from Santa Rosa to San Rafael) — or East of San Francisco (Walnut Creek or San Ramon) are reasonable places to live. Cases will take place in the SFO, Alameda, and Marin County region of the Bay area.
- Compensation: Total compensation should be in the $90k to $143k range + cell phone stipend + HC insurance + mileage+ “flexible” PTO (within reason when planned).
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided