We have an opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in the Clovis-Fresno-Visalia, CA metro area. This is one of the few areas in CA where the cost of living is incredibly affordable! If you love the weather and scenery on the West Coast, but the cost of living in the mega cities overwhelms you, this may be an excellent option. Would you enjoy a low-stress, 3-day schedule that enables you to indulge in one of the six nearby national parks? Unbelievable location for outdoor enthusiasts, as Yosemite Natl Park, Sierra Natl Forest, Sequoia Natl Park, Kings Canyon Natl Park, Death Valley Natl Park, and Inyo Natl Forest are all short commutes from home. Of course, if you get an itch for the ocean, you’ll be just 2.5 hours from Pismo Beach…an easy weekend drive.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: The core team of 4 IOM professionals is looking to reinvigorate IOM in Central CA; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board-certified neurologist.
- Schedule & work-life balance: 3 days/wk is the norm. You will have plenty of free time to indulge in the region’s numerous outdoor activities and local national parks.
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies. The volume of neuro cases in this area is rapidly growing, and the ability to train on complex crani’s is available.
- Call Requirements: Call is performed on a rotating basis once every 4 weeks. You will be paid for taking call, as well as an additional bonus if you are called to cover a case.
- Location: Clovis, Fresno, and Visalia are the primary locations, and you may live anywhere within this general region. An occasional case may take place in Tulare or Bakersfield, but these are not common, and any travel to these locations is compensated.
- Compensation: $90k-$120k base salary + performance bonus up to $5k/yr + call pay + $100/mo for your cell service + HC insurance + “flexible” PTO
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.