We have an uncommon IOM opportunity in San Diego that does not require an AuD degree. All cases are in San Diego County with no call, no trauma coverage, and no travel. Additionally, your work schedule is typically 3 days per week, and the schedule is often set 1-week in advance.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in the area. They are owned by a team that has decades of IOM experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships. All company executives also cover cases daily, which means they understand what you experience.
- Stability: This is an extremely stable position. Surgeon relationships have been established for nearly 2 decades, and they are currently working in very well-known institutions such as Scripps and Sharp.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine. There are no complex cases or crani’s. Most cases are less than 2.5 hours.
- Case Load: 3 days per week is the norm; 5-7 cases during your working days.
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Compensation: $110k base salary. Furthermore, a monthly HC insurance stipend is provided + annual bonus + 3 weeks of PTO.
- Call Requirement: None
- Travel: None. All cases are in San Diego County.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.