We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in North Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ. All cases are in the general area with no trauma coverage and no travel. Additionally, your work schedule is typically 3 days per week, and you do not have to sign a non-compete! This is meaningful work-life balance.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in the area. They are owned by a team that has decades of healthcare experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. A non-compete is not required! Employees want to stay and do so voluntarily.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine.
- Case Load: 3 days per week is the norm (yes, seriously)
- Location: North Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ
- Compensation: $85k-$95k base salary. Furthermore, a monthly HC insurance stipend is provided + call pay + 401k program + 3 weeks of PTO.
- Call Requirement: One week every 7-8 weeks. If you are called for a case, you will be compensated. There is no trauma coverage, so the call requirements are extremely light.
- Travel: None. All cases are in North Phoenix or Scottsdale.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided