We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in St. Louis or Cape Girardeau, MO. Are you looking to live in the Mid-West with an extremely low cost of living? If a smaller company appeals to you, where you can speak directly to the CEO at any time, this might be an option. This is more of a family atmosphere, in which work-life balance is sincerely considered a part of the corporate strategy.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (may consider both CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates with appropriate experience)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons at only 1 or 2 primary facilities, resulting in great chemistry and trust. This gives you a small-company vibe, but with the clinical support and backing of a larger firm.
- Call Requirements: Performed on rotation every 4 weeks. If called, you are paid $250/case.
- Travel: Limited travel may be occasionally required to assist with cases in Southern IL, but nearly all monitoring will occur in your preferred home city (STL or Cape Girardeau).
- Scheduling: 3-4 days per week is the norm or 18-25 hours/wk.
- Case Breakdown: 60% spine, 20% ENT, 15% vascular, 5% crani’s; Training on more complicated cases for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: St. Louis, MO or Cape Girardeau, MO
- Compensation: $75k-$85k base salary + annual bonus + call pay + 100% paid HC insurance + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes multiple HC coverage plans, paid life insurance, and a 401k.
Comments are closed.