Would you like to live relatively close to both NYC & Boston…but in your choice of several suburban, leafy, water-front communities where real estate is up to 260% less expensive? Would you like your case coverage (and driving) limited to 2 hospitals? We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in Coastal Connecticut. All cases take place locally (zero travel) at 2 hospitals with no trauma coverage. Additionally, schedules are pre-set by Sunday night, allowing you to know what your week looks like in advance.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM
- Stability: Hundreds of surgeries are monitored each year, making this an extremely stable position. Non-competes are surgeon-specific, with no geographic or hospital-based limitations.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spinal procedures today, but the case mix could diversify in the future
- Location: Bridgeport – New Haven – Meriden region of Southern CT (residing anywhere in this area is viable and commutes are short). Bridgeport and New Haven are waterfront, while Meriden is a leafy, smaller town. Take your pick!
- Affordability & Environment: The overall cost of living in South-Central CT is 60% to 80% lower than NYC or Boston but within a 2-hour drive of either city. This region is also waterfront, scenic, and suburban.
- Compensation: $95k-$110k + Call pay + 50% to 100% HC coverage + 401k program with a 4% match + 2 weeks of PTO + tuition reimbursement.
- Call Requirement: Call is covered on rotation with colleagues and will typically be scheduled in advance. There is no trauma coverage. Call is paid, if taken.
- Travel: None.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Due to the high volume of interest, we ask that any interested parties respond by email with a statement of interest and a resume. We intend to fill this role by no later than May, 2022!
Comments are closed.