If you are looking for a suburban, Mid-Western lifestyle, we have a new opportunity in Central Ohio. You will have the opportunity to cover a wide variety of cases (including cranial mapping) while residing anywhere in the Columbus– Westerville–Dublin metro region. Fun fact: Ohio is the 8th least expensive state in the country, which means that you can buy a house with a yard!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM
- Stability: Thousands of surgeries are monitored each year, making this an extremely stable position. Non-competes are surgeon-specific, with no geographic limitations.
- Case Breakdown: 85% spine, 10% crani’s (including mapping), 5% vascular
- Location: Anywhere in Central OH near Columbus (preferably within 20 miles)
- Affordability & Environment: The overall cost of living in Central OH is extremely low, enabling you to live well. This region is also a thriving hub for education with waterfront scenery, and a multitude of restaurants, night life, and outdoor recreation.
- Compensation: Up to$95k base salary + call pay + travel bonus + HC coverage + 401k + continuing education.
- Call Requirement: Call is covered on rotation with colleagues and will typically be scheduled in advance. Call is paid, if taken. There will be some trauma coverage.
- Travel: Day travel to Cleveland may be needed once every 7 weeks. You will be reimbursed for mileage, food, and hotel. Case coverage in the Dayton area (60 miles away) may take place one day every 2 weeks. Please note that the overwhelming majority of cases will be in the Columbus metro area, and it is not feasible to live in Dayton, Cleveland, or Cincinnati. A travel bonus will also be a part of your income.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided