We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Los Angeles, CA. All cases will take place at only two hospitals near Hollywood-Santa Monica, and there is zero call. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in the region, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM. A preference for those that have experience with simple craniotomies.
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in the area. This is a tech-centered company that has an open-door policy with management, enabling you to speak 1 on 1 with the CEO at any time. You’ll work with the same surgeons weekly and never placed in an unfamiliar environment.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 15% crani, 5% vascular
- Location: Los Angeles, CA (Santa Monica & Hollywood areas)
- Compensation: $110k-$120k + 100% paid HC insurance + monthly car allowance.
- Schedule: 3 days per week is the norm.
- Call Requirement: None
- Travel: None. All cases occur in 2 hospitals, only 4-miles apart.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided