We have a clinical leadership opportunity for an IOM professional that is looking to make that next leap forward in their career. If you enjoy impacting the development of others, training, teaching, Q/A, mentorship, and helping others reach their clinical potential, this could be an outstanding option. We are seeking someone who is energized, ambitious, and passionate about clinical neurophysiology.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: 7 years of IOM experience + CNIM + recent managerial experience
- Objective: Hiring, on-boarding, coaching, motivating, and strategizing with the executive team are a key component in this role. Collaboration with ASET, ABRET, ACNS, and other bodies to drive brand awareness and improve the overall clinical standards are central to your goals. You will work with team members as well as independent hospitals across the region to improve the overall level of service the company delivers to the market. By collaborating with community organizations, clients, and others, you will help shape a landscape in which world-class IOM services are delivered and embraced. You will raise the clinical bar for everyone while allowing your personality, creativity, and outgoing demeanor to shine!!
- Management Style: We are seeking a self-motivated professional. The management team will never micro-manage you! The expectations are that you will exhibit sufficient maturity to lead others, knowing that all the necessary tools and resources will be at your disposal. You will work closely with the CEO, COO, and CMO as part of the executive leadership team.
- Case Mix: You should be a “guru” and demonstrate expertise in monitoring all surgical procedures. From complex spine and neuro to ENT, IR, and vascular. You can do it all and have the confidence to communicate advanced monitoring techniques to other staff members as well as surgical clients or other stakeholders.
- Travel: Limited. Most of your focus will be in Western Washington state, although you may assist with clinical activities in other regions, as needed.
- Scheduling: Case coverage is likely to be 1-2 days per week, providing ample time for managerial and thought leadership functions. You will lead by example, however, and should be willing to help cover additional cases if staffing emergencies occur.
- Location: Western WA (Anywhere near Puget Sound, along the WA coast — Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Anacortes, and numerous coastal communities are all reasonable options)
- Compensation: $110k-$130k base salary + negotiable profit-sharing or equity plan + full benefits package + Relocation. Benefits package includes HC coverage plan, 401k, and 4 weeks of PTO. Savvy thinkers understand that profit sharing/equity compensation can far outweigh salary in the long-run — We want you to be rewarded for having “skin the game.”