We have an opportunity for an experienced, remote neurologist who would love to pick up additional IOM volume. Most cases will take place in NY, with moderate volume in CT and NJ. This is a contracted/part-time role and will be paid via 1099. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant working environment with some of the top surgeons in the region.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of remote IOM experience. Board certification in neurology + a completed fellowship in clinical neurophysiology are required. Given that most cases are in NY, candidates must have a current NY license in good standing or be able to obtain one very quickly.
- Team environment: Work consistently with a smaller team of neurophysiologists and surgeons. The size of this group will enable you to work with the same team members on a regular basis.
- Volume: 300-400 cases per year. This is “light” volume and can be considered additional income for those who have an interest. Realistically, it would be 1-3 cases per day that can supplement your current income.
- Case Breakdown: 85% spine, 15% craniotomies
- Call Requirements: Call is performed on a rotating basis. We would like someone able to participate in the call rotation. A premium will be paid for this participation. The company does have full-time readers, thus you will not be alone.
- Location: This is a fully remote position and can be performed from your home (anywhere). Relocation is not required! Cases take place in NY state with a smaller volume in CT and NJ. Licensure in NY is mandatory.
- Compensation: Negotiable rates based upon case mix each given day. The employer will also cover all insurance expenses. You do not have to leave your current, full-time role and there should be no conflict of interest with your present position.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately