We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Los Angeles, CA. Do you seek constant sunshine, sandy beaches, and beautiful weather? Are you looking to monitor far more than basic lumbar cases? Would you enjoy participating on a team that cherishes continuing education, trains technologists on all modalities, and never travels?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required).
- Environment: The variety of procedures will be significant. The opportunity to be involved in a wide range of cases should stimulate those seeking an intellectual challenge. This is a rapidly evolving environment. Candidates seeking a “spine only” position, should not apply. All cases are monitored remotely by a board certified physiatrist or neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Performed on a rotational basis every 7-8 weeks (very reasonable to maintain work-life balance).
- Travel: None
- Continuing Education: All team members will present/discuss cases on a monthly basis, which serves as an on-going educational tool. Additionally, attendance at conferences is encouraged.
- Scheduling: 3-4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: Tremendous variety of case work, including complex spine, craniotomies, ENT, and vascular procedures. Experienced candidates are welcomed, but those seeking the opportunity to learn new aspects of their profession are also encouraged to step forward. All techs on the team are cross-trained in every aspect of IOM. Continuing education is one of their keys to success. You will never be bored!
- Location: Los Angeles, CA. Employees are encouraged to consider the following areas: Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley, West LA (Manhattan Beach to Santa Monica), Redondo Beach, North LA/ North Hollywood, Pasadena, Glendale, Long Beach, and Marina del Rey.
- Compensation: $98k-$107k salary (up to $110k with Crani experience) + $5k-$10k call bonus + insurance reimbursement ($300/mo) + Relocation (if needed). Raises may take place after 1 yr of employment. Benefits include 2 weeks PTO and a strong 401k plan (4% matching).