We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in the Madera/Merced areas of Central CA. Does the notion of living within an hour of Yosemite National Park appeal to you? Would you enjoy a relaxed case load, averaging 14 cases per month? Do you want to work with a smaller group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience. We can consider those who are CNIM, CNIM-eligible, or REEGT with IOM experience
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 14 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. This is not a national company and your opinion and insight will count!
- Call Requirements: 1 weekend per month; $100 paid to be on call + $150 for each case you monitor. $400 in extra income over a weekend is quite common (That’s potentially an extra $5k in your pocket every year).
- Travel: None
- Mileage: All mileage is fully reimbursed, even if you are only driving to a local hospital 2 miles away. That’s more money in your pocket that very few IOM employers offer.
- Scheduling/Time Off: Very easy to plan and balance a work-life schedule with an average case load of 14 cases per month. 3-day weeks are common.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine
- Location: Merced or Madera, CA; Very low cost of living within driving distance of both Fresno and Sacramento.
- Compensation: $85k + call pay + full benefits package + mileage reimbursement + 100% paid HC insurance + Relocation (if needed). A lower compensation package may be available for experienced REEGT’s.
Comments are closed.