We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in Phoenix (Scottsdale), AZ. Does an upscale, modern city with mild Winters and endless sunshine intrigue you? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours? The Phoenix area is well positioned for weekend drives to ski resorts, Las Vegas, Lake Havasu, and the beaches of Southern CA. This is a vibrant city and a dynamic place to live!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeons at 1 hospital and 2 surgical centers, resulting in great chemistry and trust. All facilities are within a 10-minute radius of the hospital. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board-certified neurologist. This is an employer that rewards collaboration and team spirit — Your opinion and insight will count!
- Call Requirements: None
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. We specifically seek individuals who welcome the opportunity to enhance their skills. Attendance at relevant conferences is welcomed. Nearly all staff attend ASNM, ASET, or regional meetings and are encouraged to do so.
- Travel: All cases are performed in Scottsdale. You will never have to drive to surrounding suburbs, commute long distances, or fight traffic.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine.
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Compensation: $85k-$100k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + 2 weeks of PTO + Relocation (if needed). A robust healthcare plan is included (family members can be covered too) along with a 401k plan with a 6% match.
- Extra income opportunities: The Management by Objective philosophy provides several key career benchmarks, such as completing required CEU’s. Once these are completed, you can earn financial incentives and additional PTO.