We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Santa Monica – Marina Del Rey, CA. All cases are within a 5-mile radius of this location with no trauma call. Additionally, schedules are essentially set for 3 days, Wed-Fri every week. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in the region, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in the area. They are owned by a team that has decades of healthcare experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. A non-compete is not required! Employees want to stay and do so voluntarily.
- Commuting/Travel: None. All cases will be within 5 miles of Marina Del Rey.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% crani (mostly tumor resection). Most coverage will take place Wed-Fri each week allowing you to plan your personal time. There could be some changes to this schedule in the future, but this is straight forward right now.
- Location: Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey, CA
- Compensation: $110k-$125k. A $300/mo insurance stipend + 401k program + 3 weeks of PTO are included.
- Call Requirement: One week every 3-4 weeks. All call coverage will be paid.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided