We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Columbia, SC. Would you enjoy working at one facility with a smaller surgical team? Would you enjoy a position in which you never travel/commute and are almost never required to cover call?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeon, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 3 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. This is not a national company and your opinion and insight will count!
- Call Requirements: Each individual takes call on a rotating basis every 3 weeks, although the team has only been called a couple of times over the past 2 years.
- Educational Opportunities: All educational aspirations are supported and there is a yearly stipend included for continuing education. The case mix will include complex craniotomies, so those who want to add this skill to their arsenal are more than welcomed. Training opportunities exist for those who want to monitor brain cases.
- Travel: None
- Case Breakdown: 75% spine, 25% craniotomies. Willing to train on craniotomies, for those with a desire to learn.
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Compensation: $75k-$100k, depending upon experience + 100% paid HC insurance + 2 weeks of PTO + Relocation (if needed). A robust corporate healthcare plan is included along with a 401k plan.
Comments are closed.