Do you seek an IOM opportunity in a smaller, but vibrant South-Eastern town? We have a new opportunity in Augusta, GA. Candidates may elect to live anywhere in the metro area, and all accounts will be within the city limits. Known for the Masters Golf tournament, Augusta has a growing film industry and is a short drive from the beaches of Hilton Head, Atlanta, and Columbia. Additionally, the cost of living is quite low.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience. CNIM preferred, but CNIM-eligible candidates will be considered. It is essential that candidates be skilled in monitoring spine cases, although there will be the opportunity to learn both craniotomy and vascular techniques.
- Team environment: Work with a smaller group of neurophysiologists in Augusta. The ownership team has decades of IOM experience and long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. The company also employs a full-time sales team that will continue to develop new opportunities across the SE.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine today, but other surgeries, including vascular and craniotomy cases may occur in the future.
- Location: Augusta, GA (added bonus: easy drives to Atlanta, Savannah, the beaches of Hilton Head, and Columbia, SC).
- Compensation: $80k + year-end bonus (discretionary).
- Call Requirement: Every 3-4 weeks on a rotating basis; Call bonus is paid if you are called in to cover a case. Schedules are typically known 1-week in advance, so unpredictability is low.
- Travel: Very limited. 90% of the cases are in Augusta. A trip to Savannah or Atlanta may surface, but should be quite uncommon.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided