We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Louisville, KY. Would you enjoy working in conjunction with a leading neuroscience center located within a 2-hour drive of 4 major cities? Would you like to advance into positions of responsibility/leadership within 1 year? Do you enjoy being part of a research-oriented team that does not have the limitations of typical academia?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification. CNIM-eligible candidates may be considered, as well.
- Environment: Work consistently at one of 5 core facilities as part of a team that has built relationships with surgeons from the time of their residency. The team is well seasoned and has CNIM’s with up to 20 years of experience. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board-certified neurologist. The opportunity for rapid career growth within the team is unparalleled.
- Call Requirements: Limited call rotation, although the team will not take trauma cases. In the event that call is taken, call is paid ($50/hr during a case).
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. This group will be working closely with one of the largest neuroscience centers in the country, conducting joint research efforts. Anyone with an interest in participating is welcomed to do so.
- Travel: All cases are performed at 5 facilities in Louisville.
- Case Load: 30 hours per week the norm
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine. Complex craniotomies, however, will be added to the portfolio in 2019.
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Compensation: $75k-$90k, depending upon experience + a bonus plan that will put an additional $3k-$12k in your pocket. Full benefits package + 2 weeks of PTO + Relocation (if needed). A robust corporate healthcare plan is included along with a 401k plan. Senior level candidates (8+ yrs of experience) that can bring additional skills to the table may be eligible to negotiate a higher base salary.
- Additional information: Louisville has a low cost of living and is within easy driving distance of Indianapolis, Nashville, Cincinnati, and Chicago. It is a fantastic city for “foodies” with hundreds of locally owned restaurants at the forefront. The city also experiences the annual Kentucky Derby, which is a week-long celebration that you don’t want to miss.