We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in NYC (Manhattan, Upper East Side). Would you enjoy participating on a smaller team that fosters intellectual achievement and is frequently published in academic journals? Do you find a 2-3 day work week appealing?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required).
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. You will only be required to work at 1 hospital; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Performed on a rotational basis once each 4th or 7th week. Employees may be asked to cover a case on Long Island or CT when taking call, although this should be rare and will depend upon location. There is no coverage at level one trauma hospitals, so being called is a rarity.
- Travel: None (All cases at 1 facility)
- Scheduling: 2-3 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: Wide variety of cases (spine, crani’s, vascular, ENT)
- Location: NYC, NY (Manhattan — Upper East Side)
- Compensation: $100k-$110k + bi-annual bonus + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plan and a 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment)
Comments are closed.