We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in South Bend, IN. Would you enjoy working consistently with 2-3 surgeons and 1 surgical team? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification; CNIM-eligible candidates with experience in IOM may be considered.
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeon, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 3 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Each individual takes call on a rotating basis every 4 weeks. All coverage that exceeds 16 hours per week (IOM billable hours) is paid at $100/hr.
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. We specifically seek individuals who welcome the opportunity to enhance their skills. Attendance at relevant conferences is encouraged and welcomed. A scholarship program exists to reward high achievers with attendance at conferences and events. An internal training program monitors and rewards progress for clinical development.
- Travel: All cases are performed at hospitals or surgical centers in South Bend.
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies and ENT cases.
- Location: South Bend, IN (Candidates may also live in Elkhart or Mishawaka)
- Compensation: $80k-$90k with CNIM, ($60k-$75k for CNIM-eligible) + full benefits package + 14 days of PTO + Relocation (if needed). A robust corporate healthcare plan (100% of premiums paid) is included along with a 401k plan with a 5% match.
- Extras: The company is developing patent pending technologies that will be discussed during the interview process. This is designed to get the surgeon more involved in the IOM process.