We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Salt Lake City, UT. Would you enjoy working consistently with 1-2 surgeons and 1 surgical team? Are you looking for a vibrant and growing city in the Rocky Mountain states? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeon at 1 facility, resulting in great chemistry and trust. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. This is not a national company and your opinion and insight will count!
- Call Requirements: There is no call. In the extremely rare event that call is taken, call is paid ($200 per weekend or $100 per weekend day) + $50/hr if you are in the OR.
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. We specifically seek individuals who welcome the opportunity to enhance their skills. Attendance at relevant conferences is encouraged and welcomed.
- Travel: None. All cases are performed at 1 facility.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine, although the case mix may become more diversified as ENT and other case types are added.
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Compensation: $80k-$100k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + 2 weeks of PTO + Relocation (if needed). A robust corporate healthcare plan (100% company paid) is included along with a 401k plan with a 6% match.
- Extra income opportunities: The Management by Objective philosophy provides several key career benchmarks, such as completing required CEU’s. Once these are completed, you can earn up to $2k/yr and/or additional PTO.