We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Wichita Falls, TX. Are you tired of commuting through heavy traffic or spending 1-2 hours per day in a car? Would you enjoy life in a mid-sized city that has a very low cost of living and no state income tax? All monitoring will take place at 1 hospital. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in Northern TX, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: You will work directly with 2-3 surgeons and all monitoring will occur at 1 hospital. You will never work at more than 1 facility in a day, so the need to commute is virtually non-existent. As a team member, you may be asked to assist with a case in Lubbock or Abilene, but this would probably only occur 4 times per year. This organization has served the community for many years and is not a “start-up” IOM group. They are co-owned by technologists and physicians and deliver high impact care to the community. If you want to be part of a family-oriented team, with a deep-rooted commitment to continuing education, this is it.
- Freedom: You will work as a 2-person team to be the “go to” technologists on the account and will not be micro-managed on a daily basis. A bond has been created with a select group of surgeons who view you as part of their family, rather than an outside vendor. Furthermore, nearly all cases are scheduled well in advance, so you can plan your days accordingly. The likelihood of “last minute schedule changes and snafus” is virtually non-existent.
- Case load: 3 cases/wk is the norm (3 day spread)
- Stability: Hundreds of surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered, although 80% of the focus will be on spine, ortho, and ENT. Roughly 20% craniotomy coverage.
- Location: Wichita Falls, TX (very low cost of living…your salary will go a long ways here)
- Compensation: ($85k base salary) + quarterly profit sharing plan +bi-annual bonuses + full benefits package (including 4% matching on a 401k). Please note that the profit sharing plan increases with tenure and can add substantially to the base salary over time. You can count on income in the $100k+ range within 1-2 years.
- Call Requirement: One weekend every 2 weeks. Calls are rare, and a stipend is paid when this occurs.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.