Do you seek non-stop sunshine and mild winters? We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Phoenix, AZ. Candidates may elect to live anywhere in the Valley, although most work will be close to Scottsdale. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in the region, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience. CNIM preferred, but CNIM-eligible candidates can be considered with appropriate experience
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in North Phoenix. They are owned by a team that has decades of healthcare experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. A non-compete is not required! Employees want to stay and do so voluntarily.
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered; Typical week involves 3 days of coverage.
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Compensation: $80k-$100k. A 401k program will kick in after 1 year of service.
- Call Requirement: One week every 3 months.
- Travel: All cases will be in North Phoenix.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.