Intra-Operative Monitoring Technologist: St. Louis, MO
We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in St. Louis, MO. Does a low cost, low stress city in the Midwest appeal to you? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work? Do you want to work with a group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (may consider both CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates with appropriate experience)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 3-4 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Once every 4 weeks.
- Travel: Limited travel may be occasionally required to assist with cases in Southern IL, but nearly all monitoring will occur in the St. Louis metro area.
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Compensation: Negotiable, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes multiple HC coverage plans, a dental plan, vision plan, paid life insurance, and a 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment).