We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Chicago, IL. This is a vibrant city with a tremendous variety of activities available. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in the CHI metro region, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work with a team of 5 neurophysiologists in a booming region for IOM services. Many different modalities and procedures will be covered.
- Stability: Over 400 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered, including craniotomies, complex spine, ENT/thyroid, and vascular.
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Compensation: Based upon skill/experience ($85k-95k+) + full benefits package.
- Commuting: All core hospitals are in the Chicago Metro area, typically in the Southern and Western sides of the city. Occasional travel to Madison, WI may be needed every 2-3 weeks. Candidates must be willing to make this drive, as necessary.
- Call Requirement: Performed on a rotating basis with 5 team members.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided