Do you seek sunshine, mild winters, and non-stop action? We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Las Vegas, NV. You will work with one surgeon for an initial period of time, but expansion will occur in the future. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in the region, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience. CNIM required.
- Team environment: Initially, the technologist will work unsupervised in the Las Vegas area. As a result, a sense of professionalism and independence is paramount. While every case may not be scheduled, most monitoring will occur on Mon, Wed, and Thurs. This is not a “start-up company,” and you will be joining an existing IOM company. The ownership team has decades of healthcare experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: This is an extremely stable position and significant growth in the Las Vegas market is anticipated in 2017. A non-compete is not required! Employees want to stay and do so voluntarily.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Compensation: $90k-$100k. A 401k program will kick in after 1 year of service.
- Call Requirement: None
- Travel: All cases will be in Las Vegas.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided