We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, or Lafayette, LA. Candidates may elect to live in any of these areas or surrounding communities. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in Southern LA, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work with a team of 14 neurophysiologists across Southern Louisiana. This organization has served the community for many years and is not a “start-up” IOM group. They are co-owned by one of the industry’s leading thinkers/authors and deliver high impact care to the community. If you want to be part of a family-oriented team, which goes the extra mile to support family and work-life balance, this is it.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered, although 90% of the focus will be on spine, ortho, and ENT. Roughly 10% craniotomy coverage.
- Location: New Orleans, LA or Baton Rouge, LA
- Compensation: Highly negotiable based upon skill/experience ($75k-$85k+) + full benefits package. Please note that the cost of living in Louisiana is very low compared to most areas of the country.
- Call Requirement: One weekend per month.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately for a start date in Dec-January; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.