We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor. Would you enjoy the opportunity for improved work/life balance?” Do you want a high impact role within a stable, but exploding mid-sized company?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (CNIM or CNIM-eligible required)
- Environment: You have the opportunity to cover a variety of cases across the DC-Baltimore corridor. You will be exposed to a wide variety of cases and the opportunity to train in advanced procedures is available. Very rarely do technologists exceed 25 working hours in a week.
- Call Requirements: None currently
- Travel: No commuting outside of the DC-Baltimore area
- Scheduling: Typically, 3 day weeks with an occasional 4-day week. The work load is manageable and reasonable.
- Case Breakdown: Primarily spine, but complex procedures are often performed in the DC area
- Location: Anywhere near Washington DC or Baltimore, MD
- Compensation: $75k-$90k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes a HC insurance plan (85% paid premiums) that will also cover 75% for family members.