We have a regional management opportunity for an IOM professional in the New York City metro area. Do you want to live in or around the heart of the Big Apple? Are you seeking the opportunity to lead a team and be involved with challenging and complex cases? Do you want to lead a group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: 7+ years of clinical IOM experience (prior management experience is required)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Oversee a core team of 20-25 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Responsibilities (summary): Case scheduling, interfacing with the credentialing team, compliance with hospital/client policies and procedures, QA, development of growth plans for junior staff, technical trouble shooting, conducting on-boarding for new techs, assisting in the delivery of education, providing feedback on new hires, conducting clinical interviews, optimizing client satisfaction.
- Travel: No regular travel is required, although an occasional trip to Upstate NY may be needed. The region covers the metro NYC area, including Northern NJ and Southern CT.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Location: New York, NY
- Compensation: $130k-$140k, depending upon experience + $5k signing bonus + $5k guaranteed bonus upon completion of 1 year’s work + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.