We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Raleigh, NC. Candidates may elect to live anywhere in the Triangle, and most accounts will be within 25-minutes of Raleigh. Innovation/education thrives in the triangle, while the cost of living remains extremely low.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience. CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates will be considered. Those without experience in monitoring advanced cases (i.e. craniotomies) will have the opportunity to learn these skills.
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in Raleigh. They are owned by a team that has decades of IOM experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position.
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered.
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Compensation: $75k-$90k (negotiable for those with significant experience) + benefits.
- Call Requirement: Once every 3-4 weeks, on rotation with other team members.
- Travel: All cases will be in the Raleigh-Durham area.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.