Do you seek a leadership role? We have a unique opportunity for a Director of Operations in Raleigh, NC. Candidates may elect to live anywhere in the Triangle, and most accounts will be within 25-minutes of Raleigh. Innovation/education thrives in the triangle, while the cost of living remains extremely low.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 3 years of clinical IOM experience. CNIM required. Candidates with no prior management experience, but with the proper attitude/ambition can be considered. It is essential that candidates be skilled in monitoring advanced cases (including complex craniotomies).
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in Raleigh. They are owned by a team that has decades of IOM experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Responsibilities: Organization, time management, and attention to detail are the keys to success. Manage surgeon relationships, including those at high volume, academic medical centers; schedule technical staff and reading oversight coverage; Assist in the training for new hires; Involvement in all hiring decisions within the region.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. The company also employs a full-time sales team that will continue to develop new opportunities across the SE.
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered.
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Compensation: $90k-$100k + profit sharing based upon the region’s profitability.
- Call Requirement: As needed; This is a management role and we will expect this individual to go the extra mile.
- Travel: All cases will be in the Raleigh-Durham area.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided