We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Dallas, TX. Candidates may elect to live in any of these areas or surrounding communities. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in the DFW metro region, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work with a team of 14 neurophysiologists across the DFW metro area. This organization has served the community for many years and is not a “start-up” IOM group. They are co-owned by technologists and physicians and deliver high impact care to the community. If you want to be part of a family-oriented team, with a deep-rooted commitment to continuing education, this is it.
- Stability: Over 2,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered, although 97% of the focus will be on spine, ortho, and ENT. Roughly 3% craniotomy coverage.
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Compensation: ($85k) + bonuses + strong profit sharing plan+ full benefits package. Please note that the profit sharing plan increases with tenure and can add substantially to the base salary over time.
- Call Requirement: One weekend per month.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Due to the high volume of interest, we ask that any interested parties respond by email with a statement of interest and a resume. We intend to fill this role by no later than April, 2016!