Do you want incredible stability, guaranteed work, zero travel/commute, and the ability to work with the same surgeons daily? We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Raleigh, NC.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification; Technologists are cross-trained in EEG/NCV/EMG and must be willing to provide support for these other areas when not in the operating room. You will be in the OR an average of 2 days per week. EEG’s and NCV’s are conducted when not in the OR. This is an outstanding opportunity to train and gain expertise in all areas of neurophysiology.
- Team environment: Work consistently with a team of cutting-edge surgeons at two hospital campuses (zero commuting/driving as techs are primarily only at 1 hospital per day). Core team of 4 neuro professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment.
- Call Requirements: Each individual takes call every 5th
- Schedule: Consistent 9a-5p schedule each day; Very easy to plan your life and daily routine
- Travel/Commute: None (1 hospital)
- Stability: All employees are guaranteed 40 hours of work per week. This is an incredibly stable position with 0% likelihood of lay-offs or re-assignment.
- Case Breakdown: 97% spine, 3% complex craniotomies and other procedures.
- Location: Raleigh, NC (very low cost of living)
- Compensation: $75k-$85k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + potential overtime and call pay.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided.
Comments are closed.