We have a unique management opportunity for an IOM professional in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor. Are you seeking the opportunity to take on more responsibility in a management role? Would you enjoy the challenge of being a “regional operations director?” Do you want to help build, lead, and mentor a team? Do you want a high impact role within a stable, but exploding mid-sized company?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 3 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required)
- Environment: You have the opportunity to manage a regionally-focused team, with accounts across the DC-Baltimore corridor. You will be involved in training techs, developing and refining policies/procedures, and a variety of operational and management tasks. Case coverage will be required. If you want to be involved in building something great, this could be the right fit.
- Call Requirements: None currently
- Travel: No commuting outside of the DC-Baltimore area
- Scheduling: This is a management role, so you will work as needed to get the job done.
- Case Breakdown: Primarily spine, but more complex procedures will be added to the region
- Location: Anywhere near Washington DC or Baltimore, MD
- Compensation: $90k-$110k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes a HC insurance plan (85% paid premiums) that will also cover 75% for family members.