We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in NE Iowa. This is a great location for someone who enjoys the relaxed and slower paced lifestyle of the Mid-West. This is considered to be a lead position, and a high level of professionalism is required.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work with a team of 2 neurophysiologists in a booming region for IOM services. The primary service area is Waterloo/Cedar Falls.
- Leadership Role: This may expand over the next year, as business development continues. Currently, case scheduling/confirmation, supply ordering, and general relations at the facilities would be included in within the scope of responsibility.
- Stability: Several hundred surgeries monitored each year; This is an extremely stable position.
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered, including craniotomies.
- Location: Waterloo/Cedar Falls, IA.
- Compensation: Highly negotiable based upon skill/experience ($75k-$85k) + full benefits package. Please note that the cost of living in IA is very low compared to many areas of the country.
- Call Requirement: Historically, emergency cases only happen 2-3 times per year.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided.
Comments are closed.