Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Core team of 5 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. This is not a national company and your opinion and insight will count!
- Scheduling: 3-day weeks are the norm; 4-day weeks may be required on occasion
- Call Requirements: Call is extremely infrequent, so is determined on a rotating basis
- Travel: Occasional commuting to Central NJ may be required. This is typically once every 3rd You may live in the DC metro area or Monmouth County, NJ.
- Case Breakdown: 85% spine, 15% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: Washington DC metro area
- Compensation: Negotiable depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed)
Comments are closed.