We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Medford, OR. Does a low cost, low stress city in Southern OR appeal to you? Would you enjoy the outdoor lifestyle of OR, but without the rain (unlike Coastal OR, Medford is almost always sunny and similar to Southern CA)? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 year of clinical IOM experience; CNIM required
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core regional team of IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Virtually None! Call rotation is technically shared amongst team members, but rarely occurs because there are no trauma cases.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm (~25 cases per month)
- Case Breakdown: 95% spine, 5% Brain, ENT, and others (training on advanced modalities can be provided).
- Location: Medford, OR
- Compensation: $80k-$110k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed).
Comments are closed.