We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Lafayette, LA. Would you like to have Friday’s off and almost never take call? Does a low cost, low stress city in Southern LA appeal to you? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 year of clinical IOM experience; CNIM required
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core regional team of 6 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Virtually None! Call rotation is technically shared amongst 6 team members, but only occurs 1-2 days per year. Team members are still compensated for being on rotation even when they are not called.
- Travel: Limited commuting may occasionally be required to assist with cases in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles. Both locations are within a 1-hour drive (all interstate).
- Scheduling: 3 days per week is the norm; No cases on Fridays and all scheduling is done well in advance. These surgeons do not like high stress circumstances. Very relaxed work/life balance.
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% ENT, neck, and others.
- Location: Lafayette, LA
- Compensation: $75k-$90k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed).