IOM Opportunity, San Antonio
We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in San Antonio, TX. Does a low cost, low stress city in Southern TX appeal to you? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work? Do you want to work with a group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience; CNIM required
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core regional team of 3 IOM professionals (plus several staff members in Austin) that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. Two weeks of initial paid training at corporate headquarters will be included.
- Call Requirements: Call rotation is shared amongst the team in San Antonio, as needed. Call coverage is 6pm-6am during the week and 48 hours on weekends.
- Travel: Limited travel may occasionally be required to assist with cases in Austin. Nearly all monitoring, however, will take place in San Antonio.
- Scheduling: 5 days per week is the norm; Time and a half paid for anything over 40 hours/week, cases starting after 6pm, and weekends.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Compensation: $65k-$80k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes multiple HC coverage plans, a dental plan, vision plan, paid life insurance, 20 days of PTO, and a matching 401k.