We have a unique management opportunity for an IOM professional in Buffalo, NY. Does a low cost location in Upstate NY with access to ski resorts and Niagara Falls appeal to you? Would you enjoy the challenge of managing IOM operations in an environment that performs wide array of advanced cases? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work? Do you want to further utilize your PhD or DABNM credentials in a management role?
Facility Manager, details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 7 years in clinical IOM with experience in advanced modalities including craniotomies and endovascular cases ; CNIM required + PhD, DABNM, or other advanced credential
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. You will manage and oversee a regional team of 2-4 IOM professionals (from a private company) along with an “in house” IOM team (supplied by the hospital system); All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Call rotation is shared amongst the team in Buffalo, as needed. As the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for managing the call schedule.
- Other Items: You are responsible for staffing, enforcing policies/procedures, providing clinical supervision, tracking and ordering supplies, handling report generation and other documentation, advising the anesthesia team on IOM matters, assisting with remote interpretations for simultaneous surgeries, mentoring staff, and providing IOM when needed. You will be the conduit to the Chief Clinical Officer and responsible for all operations in the Buffalo region. A list of additional details can be provided to interested candidates.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 5 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 50% spine, 50% complex craniotomies and other procedures.
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Compensation: $145k + $5k signing bonus+ full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.