We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Denver, CO. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant “in-house” working environment with some of the top spine surgeons in the Rocky Mountain Region. If you are tired of traveling around the country in unpredictable environments, this could be for you!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work consistently with a team of three cutting-edge surgeons at 3-4 locations (very limited driving). You will be the in-house IOM thought leader and your expertise in this field will be highly respected and appreciated. A core team of physiatrists, anesthesiologists, neurologists, radiologists, vascular surgeons, physical therapists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and specialized nursing staff have developed a wonderful bond with in-house surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; Surgeons/technologists are all “on the same team,” so there is a great sense of teamwork and camaraderie.
- Future Growth: As the senior in-house member of the team, you will have the opportunity to spearhead growth by training future IOM hires, as needs increase. You will also be exposed to all cutting edge techniques in the spinal industry.
- Stability: Over 40 surgeries monitored each month; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine
- Location: Denver, CO
- Compensation: $85k-$100k + full benefits package + quarterly bonuses + 3 weeks PTO
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately for a start date in April/May; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.