We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Las Vegas, NV. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant working environment with some of the top surgeons in the state. If you are tired of traveling around the country in unpredictable environments, this could be for you!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work consistently with a team of cutting-edge surgeons at most area hospitals (very limited commuting/driving as techs are primarily only at 1-2 hospitals per day). Core team of 11 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Each individual takes call every 4th week, but rotates on an A-B-C system. The “A” call is likely to work, while the “C” will only do so under rare circumstances. On average, you can expect to be called in about once every 9 weeks. This is well scheduled and known 3-6 months in advance!
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored annually; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: 95% spine, 5% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: Las Vegas, NV (very low cost of living); You can reasonably live anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley region.
- Compensation: $70k-$85k, depending upon experience + full benefits package
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately for a start date in February; Relocation assistance provided